- 450g minced pork
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tomato, seeds scooped out, flesh chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and chopped
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Put the minced pork in a large bowl and add the black pepper, half a teaspoon of salt and the lime zest.
- Mix to combine well. Use clean hands to form the mixture into eight equal, thin patties.
- In another bowl, mash the avocados with the tomato, lime juice, chilli and remaining salt.
- Dollop the avocado mixture on top of half of the patties, leaving room around the edges to seal the burgers without it leaking out.
- Place the remaining patties on top and pinch the edges of the burgers together to seal all the way around.
- Grill the burgers for 6-8 minutes per side until thoroughly cooked. Allow the burgers to rest for 10 minutes, then serve with crispy sweet potato chips.
Per Serving: 378 kcals, 23.7g fat (5.5g saturated), 11.8g carbs (1.4g sugars), 31.8g protein, 7.6g fibre, 0.655g sodium