- 1 tsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- A large handful of fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 100g soft goat’s cheese
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Lightly brush a 12-cup muffin tin with oil.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the onion and pepper for 3-4 minutes until they begin to soften. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Add a bit of the onion and pepper mixture to each egg cup. Add some spinach and goat’s cheese.
- Divide the beaten eggs between the cups of the muffin tin until they are about three-quarters of the way full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the frittata bites are puffed and golden.
Per Serving 70 kcals, 4.7g fat (2.1g saturated), 2.3g carbs, 1g sugars, 5g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.77g sodium