2 good-quality pork sausages
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
2 large eggs, beaten
Salt and black pepper
2 spring onions, chopped
1 tsp harissa paste
50g Feta, crumbled
1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
Handful of mixed salad greens
Need some more breakfast inspiration?
- Snip off one end of each sausage and squeeze the meat from its casings. Chop into small chunks. Heat half of the oil in a large non-stick pan over a medium heat and cook the sausage meat for 4-5 minutes until thoroughly browned. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with some salt and pepper and a small splash of water.
- Wipe the non-stick pan with kitchen paper and heat the remaining oil over a medium heat. Add the egg mixture and swirl the pan so that they spread out thinly across the whole pan.
- Sprinkle the eggs with the spring onions and cook for around 30 seconds, or until the eggs set.
- Run a spatula underneath the omelette and slide it out of the pan, flat, onto a countertop or chopping board. Spread the omelette thinly with the harissa paste.
- Scatter the omelette with the cooked sausage meat, Feta, coriander and salad leaves. Roll the omelette up and cut in half on a diagonal. Season with a little more salt, if needed, and serve.
Per serving: 265kcals, 21.5g fat (7g saturated), 4.2g carbs, 2.4g sugars, 12.9g protein, 0.7g fibre, 1.061g sodium
Just leave out the sausage meat for a delicious veggie alternative