Serves 4 - 6
- 25 g butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 950 ml fish stock
- 150 ml white wine
- 110 g smoked coley (or cod) fillet, cut into cubes
- 110 g whiting fillet, cut into cubes
- 110 g king prawns
- 110 g mussels
- 150 ml crème fraîche
- 1 tsp dill or parsley, chopped
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Cook the onion, leek, carrots and potatoes for five minutes.
- Add the flour and cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the stock and white wine. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in all the fish and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the crème fraîche and fresh herbs. Season to taste and serve hot.
Per Serving 310kcals, 10.2g fat (5.3g saturated), 28.5g carbs, 4g sugars, 21.8g protein, 4.3g fibre, 0.39g sodium