- 5 large, ripe Hass avocados
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Large handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 large green chilli, deseeded and chopped (leave some seeds in for more heat if desired), optional
- Halve the avocados, remove the stones and use a spoon to scoop the flesh out of the skins into a bowl.
- Add the lime juice and stir to mix in thoroughly. Add the onion, tomato, coriander and chilli, if using. Stir gently to mix ingredients.
- Season with plenty of salt to taste and stir to incorporate.
Per serving: 96kcals, 5.9g fat (0g saturated), 12.3g carbs, 3.2g sugars, 2.4g protein, 3.6g fibre, 0.59g sodium