- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 3 chicken fillets
- 750ml chicken stock
- ½ an onion, chopped
- 60g Parmesan, grated, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped, plus extra to serve
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- Salt and black pepper
- 120g farfalle pasta
- In the bowl of a slow cooker, stir together the garlic, pepper, tomatoes, chicken, stock, onion, Parmesan, basil, oregano and chilli flakes. Season with salt and black pepper. Cook on high for four hours or on low for eight hours.
- Transfer the chicken fillets to a chopping board and use two forks to shred the meat. Return the chicken to the slow cooker and stir in the pasta. Cook on high for 30 minutes longer or until the pasta is cooked to al dente. If the soup is too thick after the pasta is cooked, stir in additional stock until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve garnished with extra Parmesan and some chopped basil.
Per Serving 368kcals, 12.1g fat (4.4g saturated), 25.4g carbs, 4.5g sugars, 39.2g protein, 2.2g fibre, 0.884g sodium