Makes 6 (easily doubled)
6 slices of ham
6 large eggs
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
Salt and black pepper
3 tbsp chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Lightly coat six muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Fit one slice of ham into each muffin cup, pushing it into the bottom and letting it hang out over the top. Crack an egg into each cup.
- Top each muffin cup with two tomato halves, cut-side up.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 15-16 minutes until the whites are cooked but the yolks are still slightly soft. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle chopped chives over the top.
- Allow to cool in the muffin tin for five minutes, then carefully remove. Enjoy immediately or transfer to a wire rack to cool completely and pack for later.
Per Serving 141 kcal, 7.7g fat (2.4g saturated), 6.3g carbs, 3.7g sugar, 12.1g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.202g sodium.