30g Parmesan, grated, plus extra for topping
2 prepared pizza bases
2 tsp olive oil
Handful of baby spinach, chopped
200g cherry tomatoes, halved
Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8. Coat a large nonstick pan with cooking spray and place over a medium heat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and Parmesan together until blended. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the pan. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking for 1-2 minutes until almost, but not quite, set. Remove from the heat
- Place the pizza bases on two baking trays and brush lightly with olive oil. Top with the scrambled eggs, tomatoes and spinach. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with a little extra Parmesan.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes until the cheese is melted. Cut into slices and serve immediately.
280kcals, 11.9g fat (4.4g saturated), 25g carbs, 3.4g sugars, 17.6g protein, 4.1g fibre, 0.69g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
As an alternative to pizza bases, you can use one flatbread or naan bread per person. Add a sprinkle of dried chilli flakes if you like some heat. Meat-lovers might enjoy the addition of some cooked chicken or crispy bacon.