2 tbsp brown sugar
80ml soy sauce
3 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp dried chilli flakes
1 courgette, halved lengthwise, then sliced
225 mushroom, chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 handful of fresh coriander, chopped
4 spring onions, chopped
4 tbsp peanuts, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the linguine according to package instructions. Drain and set aside in the colander.
- In a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha and ginger. Stir well to combine and set aside.
- Return the large pot to a medium heat and add half of the olive oil. Add the beaten eggs and chilli flakes and stir to scramble. When the eggs are just cooked, add them to the pasta.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pot over a medium-high heat. Add the courgette and mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one minute further.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the pasta and eggs back into the pot. Pour the sauce over the top and stir well to coat everything. Remove from the heat and stir in the coriander, spring onions and peanuts.
Per serving: 507kcals, 16.7g fat (2.8g saturated), 70.7g carbs, 7.6g sugars, 21.1g protein, 2.7g fibre, 1.367g sodium