1 tbsp olive oil
4 bone-in pork chops
Salt and black pepper
2 shallots, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
30ml white wine
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Season the chops with salt and pepper.
- Sear the chops for 3-4 minutes per side until browned. Transfer to a large baking tray and roast for 6-7 minutes or until completely cooked throughout. Transfer to a plate, tent loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, return the pan to a medium heat and cook the shallots 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one minute longer.
- Add the white wine and allow to bubble for 2-3 minutes, scraping up any sticky bits from the bottom using a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cream and mustard and whisk everything together until well combined. Add the tarragon and simmer for 2-3 minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Serve the pork chops with the tarragon mustard sauce, some mashed potatoes and your favourite green vegetables.
Per serving 348kcals, 27.3g fat (10.1g saturated), 4.5g carbs (1.5g sugars), 19.3g protein, 0.3g fibre, 0.169g sodium