You will need:
Tin can, cleaned and label removed
White felt (or card)
Pink felt (or card)
Hot glue or glue
Plant bulb of your choice
A black marker
- Use a paintbrush to paint the tin can white. Allow to dry, then paint it again if it’s not completely white.
- Use a scissors to cut out four white ovals of felt for the feet and ears. Cut out four smaller ovals for the centres of the feet and ears. Cut out six little circles for the toes. Cut one small half moon shape for the nose.
- Glue the pink ovals onto the centres of the white ones. On two of the ovals, stick three little circles over the pink oval for the toes
- Glue the ears to the back edge of the tin. Glue the feet to the bottom of the tin, then the nose in the centre. Add two googly eyes.
- Fill the tin with compost and plant your bulb.
- Use a black marker to draw on the bunny’s mouth, and some whiskers if you like.