500ml cranberry juice (we recommend using a brand that is 100% juice)
250ml fresh lime juice (from about 8 limes)
160ml orange liqueur, such as Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
2 tbsp salt
- Spread the cranberries out on a baking tray and place in the freezer for four hours. When frozen, transfer the cranberries to a tub and keep in the freezer until needed.
- In a pitcher, combine the cranberry juice, lime juice, tequila and orange liqueur. Stir together until well combined.
- Wet the rims of four cocktail glasses. Pour the salt onto a saucer and dip the rims in one at a time, turning to coat.
- Add a small handful of frozen cranberries to each glass. Pour over the margarita mixture.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
Per Serving: 318kcals, 0g fat (0g saturated), 19.5g carbs, 16.9g sugars, 0g protein, 0.9g fibre, 3.494g sodium