For the cheesecake
8 mini swiss rolls
300g cream cheese, at room temperature
200ml double cream, whipped
3 tbsp icing sugar
50g chocolate chips
100ml cream, whipped
50g chocolate melted
- Using a sharp knife, slice the mini swiss rolls into 3cm disks. Line the bottom of the glass with the slices, with the swirls facing outwards. Set aside
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, whipped cream and icing sugar together. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon or pipe the cream cheese mixture over the swiss roll base.
- Decorate with a piped on whipped cream and a drizzle of melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve.