2 ripe pears, washed
6 slices of Serrano ham, halved lengthways
12 small pieces of blue cheese or Camembert
Balsamic syrup, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan160°C/gas mark 4 and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the pears in half, then cut each half into three wedges and trim away the core from each wedge.
- Lay one piece of the Serrano ham flat on a work surface, then place one pear wedge on one end. Top with one piece of blue cheese or Camembert.
- Roll the pear and cheese up in the Serrano ham and secure by pushing a cocktail stick through. Place on the prepared baking tray and repeat with the remaining ham, pears and cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the ham is crisp and the pear wedges are soft. Drizzle with a little balsamic syrup, if desired.
64kcals, 2.9g fat (1.8g saturated), 5.7g carbs (3.4g sugars), 4.4g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.367g sodium