400g new potatoes, sliced in half
4 thick cut cod steaks (about 120g each)
100g fresh spinach
1 red pepper, sliced
10g fresh parsley
4 slices of lemon
100ml white wine
- Pre-heat your oven to 180*c / gas 4.
- Cut 4 large rectangular pieces of non-stick parchment paper, roughly 30cm x 25cm.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the potatoes for about 8 minutes, drain.
- Take a piece of the parchment and fold in half. Divide the potatoes, pepper and spinach between the parchment paper on one half. Place a cod steak on top then place a slice of lemon on the fish. Season with salt and milled pepper and scatter over the parsley.
- Drizzle over the wine and add a dot of butter. Wet the edges of the parchment with water and then seal all the ingredients in a bit like making a Cornish pasty.
- Place the parcels onto a baking sheet and cook for about 15-20 minutes depending on how thick your cod is. Place the en papillote on serving plates so you open at the table.
Per serving: 234kcals, 5.2g fat (2.9g saturated), 17.1g carbohydrates, 2.9g sugars, 23.8g protein, 11.5g fibre, 0.4g salt