We’re on the lookout for Ireland’s most spooktacular baker! Share photos of your gravely grotesque bakes on Instagram, use the hashtag #spookybaker and tag us @easyfoodmag to win.
Since we’re all at home right now, there’s never been a better Halloween to get into the kitchen and bake up a frightfully sugary feast. We’re looking to create a bit of craic with all of you, and we’re also going to give one lucky baker — no matter how big or small — a spine-tinglingly special reward for their efforts (and a few prizes for our runners up, too!).
The winning #spookybaker will receive:
- The joy and bragging rights associated with being Easy Food’s Best #SpookyBaker 2020
- Their recipe hosted on Easyfood.ie until next Halloween
- Their recipe will also be shared across our social channels
… as well as an incredible Halloween baking hamper from the wonderful people at The Kitchen Whisk, on Dublin’s Wicklow Street. The hamper contains:
- Halloween sugar decorations
- Spooky cake pop sticks
- Giant pumpkin cookie/pie cutter
- Skull jelly mould
- Spooky spatula & ghost cutter
- Nordic Ware Haunted Manor Bundt cake pan
- The Kitchen Whisk shopping tote
The next best #spookybakers will receive a fabulous assortment of treats including a Halloween-inspired selection of crisps from Clintons crisps. They will also find themselves the very lucky recipient of the most recent issue of Easy food magazine.
The deadline is fast approaching — the competition ends at midnight on Halloween. What are you waiting for?