The BrookLodge Hotel in Macreddin Village is a favourite getaway of ours, nestled in the Wicklow mountains and home to The Strawberry Tree, Ireland’s only certified wild and organic restaurant.
With the season for wild foods kicking off this month, the hotel is offering an unbelievable deal for those looking to escape midweek.
For €95pp, you can avail of:
- Overnight bed & breakfast in a Village Room
- A signed copy of the bestselling book ‘Wild Food’ in your bedroom on arrival
- Post-check-in relaxation in The Waterside Lounge with a Wild Season cocktail and a selection of wild food canapés
- €10pp dining credit to spend in The Strawberry Tree or La Taverna Armento during your stay
- €10pp Wild Food Experience credit to use towards their famous Wild Food Masterclasses
- A tour of The Strawberry Tree’s wild food pantry upon request
- A jar of Macreddin’s famous wild garlic pesto to take home (be warned — it is highly addictive!)
This offer is available midweek for the months of February, March and April 2020, and we can imagine it’ll be snapped up.
For more info, head to www.brooklodge.com.