Hen’s Teeth — the multi-faceted shop, gallery, diner and wine bar on Blackpitts, Dublin 8 — is the latest to join the ranks of Irish restaurants adapting to offer quality meals to enjoy at home during lockdown. Whether it’s a birthday or other special occasion, or you’re simply finding yourself in need of a treat (we hear you), the Hen’s Teeth Date Night Delight menu might be just what you’re after.
Every Friday and Saturday night over the next five weeks, you can avail of three tasty courses for two plus a bottle of wine for €50. You and your lucky significant other can choose from the vegetarian menu, the meat-eaters menu or one of each. The menus will change weekly.
Ordering your meal is simple:
- Visit the Hen’s Teeth website,
- Click on your preferred time slot,
- Choose your menu and house wine (€50 for two peeps),
- Rock up to Hen’s Teeth at your allotted time to collect your dinner,
- …then go home and fill your boots!
There are limited slots available, so be sure to get your order in early.