Weber, the world’s leading barbecue brand unveils innovative new gas barbecues!
- New Weber® Genesis® and Spirit® smart gas barbecues help grillers create the perfect meal every time with ease.
- The Weber Traveler™ is the compact, foldable barbecue that delivers delicious food wherever you are.
Weber-Stephen Products LLC, (Weber), the world’s leader in innovative, high-performance barbecues, has introduced new smart barbecues to its top-selling Genesis® and Spirit® gas barbecue lines, as well as the Weber Traveler™ gas grill, an easy-to-use barbecue designed to fold up for storage or for taking with you on holiday.
In Ireland, gas barbecues are the most popular among grillers, accounting for 75% of all Weber barbecue sales in Ireland, due to their convenience and year-round use. Following the rise in home cooking and barbecuing throughout Covid-19 lockdowns, grill masters and foodies alike will be delighted with the launch of five all-new Weber gas barbecues.
Weber encourages people to enjoy this time at home relishing family moments while re-discovering the wide range of outdoor cooking possibilities a barbecue has to offer.
The EX series
Expanding on their top-selling Genesis® and Spirit® gas barbecue lines, Weber introduces the new Genesis II EX-315, Genesis II EX-335 and Spirit EPX-315, Spirit EPX-325S, which integrates the brand’s Weber Connectä technology, bringing gas barbecuing to the next level.
Weber Connect is the step-by-step barbecuing assistant that helps you get it right every time. Each of the new gas barbecues includes a Weber Connect control unit which connects to a smart phone and guides you through the cooking process with the following features:
- Step-by-Step Barbecuing Assistance: This feature is for every level of barbecue enthusiast. Weber Connect technology’s guided barbecuing programs provide confidence and peace of mind that food will never be under or overcooked again.
- Monitors Food Doneness: Grillers can now view their food’s cooking progress without lifting the lid via audible temperature notifications at the barbecue or by simply glancing at their smartphone.
- Instant Flip and Serve Notifications: In-app alerts let users know when to flip their food and when it’s the perfect temperature to serve.
- WiFi Connectivity: Outdoor cooks can stay tapped into what’s happening in their barbecue while making time to socialise with family and guests, run to the store, or check on dessert in the oven.
- Barbecuing Inspiration: With a wide variety of recipes, grillers can seek new inspiration to feed their barbecuing creativity and skill development.
Located in each barbecues side table, the Weber Connect control unit includes an LED display that shows you the temperature inside the barbecue.
The 2021 Genesis smart barbecues include Genesis II EX-315 GBS (€1,363.95) and EX-335 GBS (€1,888.95). These barbecues feature integrated Weber Connect technology, three industry-leading high-heat burners, a Sear Zone, 4,254 square centimetres of cooking space, and a LED lighting package for nighttime barbecuing. Genesis smart barbecues also include a folding warming rack, porcelain-enamelled, cast-iron GBS cooking grates, and a porcelain-enamelled lid. Additionally, the Genesis EX-335 barbecue offers a side burner.
Weber Spirit gas barbecue models are for grilling fans seeking best-in-class quality, reliability, and durability in a mid-sized, standup barbecue. With 3,417 square centimetres of barbecue space, the Spirit EPX-315 GBS (€943.95) and SPIRIT EPX-325S (€1,048.95), offer all of the fan-favourite features of a standard Spirit barbecue, including a warming rack, porcelain-enamelled, cast-iron GBS cooking grates, and porcelain-enamelled lid, plus the addition of integrated Weber Connect technology.
Genesis and Spirit smart gas barbecues are available in Black or Stainless-Steel finishes. All models feature a 10-year limited warranty and are available on www.weber.com, from select home and garden retail partners from mid-March 2021
Also new to Weber this year is the launch of the Weber Traveler™ gas barbecue, the ultimate portable barbecue, perfect for any size of garden or outdoor space, taking up very little room. Or if you’re venturing into the great outdoors whether that be hiking, camping, picnicking or trips to the beach, its many purposeful features make sure you can always keep cooking wherever the journey takes you.
The Weber Traveler barbecue reflects the signature design and high-quality material hallmarks of Weber products, including a porcelain-enamelled lid, cook box, and cast-iron cooking grates. Porcelain-enamel offers superior heat retention and durability, while the cast iron grates promote even heat distribution across the entire barbecuing surface to help grillers create evenly cooked food and that coveted, delicious sear.
Additional key features include:
- Compact Size for Easy Storage: It takes up minimal space, folds down and easily rolls to your garage or shed for storage, also fitting compactly in the boot of a car.
- One-handed Setup and Fold for Simple Use: The barbecue features an innovative, one-handed setup and assisted fold-down and the barbecue is attached to the cart so that the set-up is seamless.
- Automatic Lid Lock for Easy Fold-Down and Storage: The Weber Traveler barbecue’s unique lid lock automatically latches once the barbecue folds.
- Large Cooking Area to Accommodate Multiple Dishes: The barbecue features a category-leading 2,065 square centimetre cooking area that can accommodate up to 15 burgers or 20 sausages so that the entire meal is ready at the same time.
- High-Temperature Range to Broaden Food Options: The barbecue’s low-to-high temperature range (up to 13,000 BTUs) provides the ideal heat to sear steaks, grill juicy chicken, and even cook fluffy pancakes for breakfast.
- Efficient Gas System to Maximise Fuel Life: Based on internal product testing, engineers observed a cook time of up to two hours on a single gas canister.
The Traveler also offers a patented easy-to-use single burner design and a large side table with tool hooks to accommodate various cooking utensils. Additionally, it features a heavy-duty, all-terrain cart frame with rubberised wheels to make outdoor transporting of the barbecue a breeze on any terrain.
The Weber Traveler barbecue is available for (€471.45) with a 5-year limited warranty on www.weber.com, and from select home and gardens retail partners from mid-March 2021.