The Great Irish Bake for Temple Street returns on Friday, June 5th as a nationwide campaign to fundraise for Temple Street Children’s University Hospital.
Every day, hundreds of sick children and their families come through the doors of Temple Street in need of world-class medical care. We can do our part to help raise the funds needed to ensure that these children have access to the very best paediatric equipment, facilities and supports when they need it most.
The Great Irish Bake, proudly supported by Gem, is a bake sale you can hold at home to raise funds for Temple Street. Here’s how it works:
- Register your event: Register your own bake sale here and Temple Street will send you a toolkit with balloons, posters and tasty tips.
- Shout about it: Let your friends, family and colleagues know about your bake sale.
- Decorate: Visit the Temple Street downloads page and print decorative bunting, posters and stickers.
- Take a whisk: Ask everyone you know to get baking for your big event!
- Submit your hard earned dough: You can pay online or by lodging it to Temple Street.
In lieu of hosting an in-person bake sale this year, the Temple Street website even includes a guide on how to host a virtual bake sale: simply make your best bake, show it off on a video call with friends and family as they do the same, then enjoy with a cup of tea. You can raise money through an online fundraising page or donate directly to Temple Street.
While Temple Street will be holding their bake sales on June 5th, they encourage participants to host theirs any time over the summer.
For more information or to donate, please visit www.templestreet.ie/event/great-irish-bake/.