It’s almost Christmas time, which means we’ll all soon be snuggled up in our comfy Christmas jumpers singing Christmas carols as loud as we can. To celebrate, Krispy Kreme has joined in celebrating the magic of good, bad and ugly festive jumpers by bringing treats to match – in doughnut form!
Treat your loved ones with the new Krispy Kreme Christmas doughnuts. For a limited time only, you can get your hands on single doughnuts, or a Christmas Jumper dozen for only €18.95! You can buy these in store or via their Click and Collect form.
Declan Foley, Krispy Kreme Ireland’s country manager, said they’re delighted to bring a tasty twist on a classic tradition with this new range. “So much of the magic of Christmas is rooted in the excitement and nostalgia the holidays bring.
“We’d like to wish everyone a very safe and Merry Christmas and hope our Christmas Jumper treats bring some sparkle and smiles to all our customers and their family and friends, whether in person or virtually this festive season.”
The Christmas range include:
- Ugly Jumper (€2.95) – with a caramel and chocolate filling and ugly jumper decoration
- Rudolph Reindeer (€2.55) – Krispy Kreme’s signature ring doughnut with a caramel flavor icing and reindeer decoration
- Santa Belly (€2.95) – with a ‘kreme’ filling and Santa belly decoration
- Peppermint Plaid (€2.35) – Krispy Kreme’s signature ring with a peppermint flavor icing and jumper decoration
- Christmas Jumper Dozen (€18.95) – A dozen of your favorite festive flavors!
For more information on how you can get your hands on the new Krispy Kreme Christmas Jumper range, just click here.