Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald is the latest instalment in the Harry Potter film franchise, and wizard lovers around the globe are getting ready with marathon book re-readings, and possibly a polishing of wands…
If you (or your little one littles ones) are fans of JK Rowling stories, why not treat them to these tasty Harry Potter-themed treats? They’re the quickest way for us Muggles to transform the kitchen into the Great Hall of Hogwarts, sans ghosts of course…
- Butterbeer cupcakes? Try these Witch’s hat cupcakes instead!
- If you can’t get your hands on the Acid Pops sold in Honeydukes Sweetshop in Hogsmeade, these Marshmallow melts will do the trick.
- Florean Fortescue’s butterbeer ice-cream gets a make-over with this Five-minute banana peanut ice cream.
- Wintery butterbeer hot chocolate is replicated with our Deluxe hot chocolate.
- Kreacher’s French onion soup clearly wasn’t prepared with as much love as this Quick cheese and onion soup or our French onion soup.
- Recreate the magical Peppermint Toads in this guide on How to make peppermint.
- A tasty treacle tart can masquerade as Jam tartlets or mini lemon curd tartlets.
- No Knickerbocker Glory? Sure, a Victoria sundae will do!
- No Great Hall roast would be complete without Yorkshire puddings!
- Molly Weasley’s Rock Cakes give these Chocolate orange cookies a run for their money!