1 large onion, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
8 boneless, skinless, chicken thighs, cut into chunks
Flour for dusting
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 medium carrots, sliced or diced
250 g chestnut mushrooms, halved
340 g can Green Giant Sweet corn, drained
1 tsp dried thyme
450 ml chicken stock
15 g butter, melted
1. Slice the potatoes approx 3mm thick, put into a pan of boiling water and cook 5 minutes, Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole, add the onion and cook a few minutes until softened. Dust the chicken with flour and add to the pan. Fry on a high heat until starting to brown.
3. Scatter over the garlic, carrots, mushrooms, toss together over the heat for 2 minutes, then add the sweet corn and thyme and pour over the stock. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Heat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6.
5. Arrange the potatoes on top, overlapping them, work from the outside. Brush with melted butter then place in the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes until the potatoes are golden and crisp.