Serves 12 - 12
- 500 g courgette, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 120 g self-raising flour
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100 g goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases. Place the courgette in a clean tea towel and squeeze out as much of the moisture as possible. Place into a large bowl and add the carrot, onion, parsley, flour and oil. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the eggs until incorporated.
- Divide among the muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed and golden brown. Leave to cool.
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the topping, then spoon or pipe a small amount onto the top of each muffin.
Per Serving 155kcals, 9.6g fat (3.6g saturated), 10.8g carbs, 1.8g sugars, 6.6g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.06g sodium