150ml hot, freshly brewed coffee
1½ tsp brown sugar
40ml Irish whiskey
30-40ml double cream
- Whip the cream lightly until it begins to stiffen and form soft peaks.
- Pour hot water into a mug or heatproof glass and leave for one minute to warm. Discard the water.
- Fill the mug about three-quarters of the way with the coffee.
- Add the sugar and stir until fully dissolved.
- Add the whiskey and stir to incorporate.
- Hold a warm teaspoon over the coffee, with the back of the spoon facing up and the tip just touching the top of the coffee. Slowly pour the cream over the back of the spoon so that it spreads over the top of the coffee. Enjoy immediately.
Per Serving 263cals, 11.3g (7g saturated), 17.1g carbs (16.1g sugars), 0.8g protein, 0g fibre, 0.019g sodium