- 2 large chicken fillets
- 60ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- 8-10 sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Handful of basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 50g Feta, crumbled
- 1 x 125g ball of Mozzarella, sliced
To serve: Roasted potatoes or pasta
- Place the chicken fillets in a sealable bag and add the olive oil, balsamic and some seasoning. Seal the bag and massage the marinade into the chicken, then place in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C/gas mark 5.
- With a large sharp knife, carefully slice into the chicken fillets lengthways, being careful not to cut all the way through. Open each one up like a book.
- Layer on the sundried tomatoes, basil, Feta and Mozzarella, squashing as much of them in as you can. Add some seasoning, then close the fillets up and use toothpicks to secure them shut around the filling.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and brown the chicken on both sides.
- Transfer to a baking dish and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked throughout. Serve with roast potatoes or pasta.
791kcals, 57.4g fat (17.6g saturated), 7.4g carbs, 1.1g sugars, 63g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.897g sodium