- 4 slices good-quality bread, lightly toasted
- Mayonnaise, optional
- 100g Brie
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 4 cooked streaky bacon rashers
- 1 ripe peach, peeled and sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Balsamic syrup, optional
- 2 small handfuls of rocket
To serve: Salad
- Spread the toasted bread with a light layer of mayonnaise, if using.
- Layer two of the slices with Brie, chicken, bacon and peach slices. Season with black pepper and drizzle with a little balsamic syrup, if using.
- Add some rocket and top with the remaining slices of bread.
- Serve with a green salad.
Per serving: 670kcals, 32.8g fat (15.3g saturated), 42.4g carbs, 6.4g sugars, 49.7g protein, 2.4g fibre, 1.625g sodium