2 tsp olive oil
1 red onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp ground cumin
2 tsp ground paprika
450g minced lamb
4 large pitta breads
4 tbsp tomato purée
100g Mozzarella, grated
Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
200g cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Heat one teaspoon of oil in a large pan over a medium-low heat and cook the onion, stirring, for three minutes. Add the cumin and paprika and cook for one minute.
- Add the lamb and cook, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon, for 5-6 minutes or until browned throughout.
- Place the pitta breads on two baking trays. Spread them with tomato purée and sprinkle with Mozzarella. Spoon over the spiced lamb mixture and bake the pittas for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining teaspoon of olive oil with the parsley, tomatoes, lemon juice and zest.
- Place the pitta pizzas on serving plates. Top with the parsley mixture and serve with a crisp salad.
505kcals, 17.4g fat (6.3g saturated), 37.8g carbs, 7g sugars, 47.4g protein, 6.5g fibre, 0.262g sodium