- 900g chicken fillets
- 230ml tomato passata
- 120ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, deseeded and chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 tbsp cornflour, mixed with 3 tbsp water
- 450g tortilla chips
- 320g Cheddar, grated
- 1 x 400g tin of black, pinto or kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Sour cream
- Avocado, chopped
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Whisk together the tomato passata, stock, chilli powder, cumin, garlic, onion and some salt and pepper. Add the cornflour mixture and whisk until smooth. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for eight.
- Transfer the chicken fillets to a chopping board and use two forks to shred the meat. Place the chicken in a bowl, stir in the beans and add enough of the sauce to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7. Spread the tortilla chips out on a large baking tray. Top with the chicken mixture and the grated Cheddar.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese has melted. Remove and allow to cool for 3-4 minutes, then serve topped with coriander, sour cream, salsa and avocado.
Per Serving 610kcals, 13.6g fat (4.4g saturated), 63.6g carbs, 2.4g sugars, 57.5g protein, 2.4g fibre, 0.442g sodium