- 2 courgettes, cut into chunks
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 8 chestnut mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 250g halloumi, cut into chunks
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1-2 tsp chilli flakes
- 8-10 skewers, soaked in water if wooden
- To serve: Couscous and tzatziki
- Place all of the vegetables and halloumi in a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper, squeeze in the lemon juice and sprinkle with the chilli flakes. Toss to coat and cover the bowl with cling film. Place in the fridge for at least three hours, or overnight if possible, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the vegetables from the fridge and thread, alternating, onto skewers.
- Cook on the barbecue over a high heat for 2-3 minutes per side until lightly charred.
- Serve with couscous and tzatziki.
Per serving: 458kcals, 34.4g fat (13.9g saturated), 25.1g carbs, 9.7g sugars, 18.8g protein, 6.4g fibre, 0.693g sodium