1 medium butternut squash, peeled and chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
1 ripe tomato, diced
1 small red onion, chopped
1 jalapeño, finely sliced
Juice of 1 lime
120g soft silken tofu
Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
1 x 400g tin of black beans, rinsed and drained
8 small soft tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Place the butternut squash in a baking dish, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Make your own pico de gallo to get the spice balance just as you like!
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the silken tofu, coriander, lime juice and a pinch of salt. Whizz until smooth and creamy.
- Heat black beans in a small saucepan over a medium heat.
- Place the tortillas on a plate and warm in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- To serve, top each tortilla with some black beans, roasted squash, pico de gallo and top with the coriander and tofu crema.
Per Serving 510kcals, 11.8g fat (2.6g saturated), 83.5g carbs (6.6g sugars), 19.7g protein, 13.2g fibre, 0.859g sodium