For the dressing:
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp sriracha or other hot sauce
- ½ tsp honey
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
For the salad:
- 450g butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1½ tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 x 200g bag of rocket
- 1 x 400g tin of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, sriracha, honey and some seasoning. Slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking.
- Place the butternut squash on a large rimmed baking tray. Pour over the olive oil and season with the cumin and some salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until tender.
- In a serving bowl, toss together the rocket, black beans and pumpkin seeds. Add the roasted squash and the dressing and toss again.
Per serving: 565kcals, 18.1g fat (2.9g saturated), 81.2g carbs, 6.6g sugars, 26.2g protein, 18.7g fibre, 0.082g sodium
Roasted sweet potato will work just as well as the squash.