- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and black pepper
- 650g salmon fillets, cut into 4cm chunks
- 10-12 slices of prosciutto
- Small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Skewers, soaked in water if wooden
- Crusty bread
- In a bowl, combine four tablespoons of the olive oil with the vinegar, garlic and some salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Turn the grill on to high. In a large bowl, combine the remaining tablespoon of oil with a generous pinch of black pepper. Add the salmon and turn to coat in the oil.
- Cut each slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise.
- Wrap each salmon chunk in half a slice of prosciutto. Place three wrapped chunks on each skewer, slightly separated.
- Grill the kebabs for 7-8 minutes, turning once or twice, until fish is just cooked through.
- Stir the parsley into the dressing. Divide the kebabs between plates and spoon over the dressing. Serve with warm, crusty bread for dunking.
Per serving: 424kcals, 29.6g fat (4.6g saturated), 1.4g carbs, 0g sugars, 39.6g protein, 0g fibre, 0.565g sodium