Serves 4 - 6
350g brown closed-cap mushrooms
1 garlic clove, crushed
0.25tsp ground nutmeg
50g Emmental, grated
- Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring often, until golden and tender.
- Whisk the eggs and nutmeg in a large bowl and season well. Reduce the heat and pour the eggs into the pan, stirring to combine.
- Cook over a gentle heat for one minute and shake the pan to level the frittata. Cover with a lid and cook for 6-8mins until the egg is almost set.
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat. Scatter the Emmental over the frittata and cook under the grill for another 4-5 minutes until the top is golden and set.
- Leave to cool in the pan for pan for five minutes before cutting into wedges and serving warm.
Per Serving 147kcals, 10.4g fat (4.6g saturated), 3g carbs, 1.6g sugars, 11.5g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.16g sodium