- 3 bananas, peeled
- 300g chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate)
- 12 candy eyeballs (available at craft and party-supply stores)
- 10 marshmallows
- Cut the bananas in half crosswise and insert a skewer into each half. Freeze the bananas for about one hour, until firm.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl and microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until it’s all melted.
- Dip the bananas in the chocolate. Press two candy eyeballs into each one and allow them to set for five minutes.
- Place the marshmallows in a bowl and microwave them for 30 seconds until puffed. Stir until smooth and allow them to cool slightly.
- Using a fork, scoop up some of the marshmallow (it will stretch into a thread) and wrap it around each banana.
- Put the mummies on a plate lined with parchment paper and freeze until ready to eat.
Per Serving 235kcals, 8.5g fat (5.9g saturated), 38.3g carbs, 26.8g sugars, 2.8g protein, 2.5g fibre, 0.029g sodium