- 300g strong bread flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast (from a sachet or a tub)
- 1 tsp salt
- 200ml warm water
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 250g ball of buffalo Mozzarella, sliced
- 8 slices prosciutto, torn
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Black pepper
- 2 handfuls of rocket leaves
- 40-50g Parmesan, shaved
- Put the flour into a large bowl, then stir in the yeast and salt. Make a well and pour in the water and olive oil. Stir the mixture together with a wooden spoon until it forms a soft, fairly wet dough.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for five minutes until smooth. Cover with a tea towel and set aside for ten minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8 and lightly flour two baking trays or pizza stones. Pat the slices of Mozzarella dry with kitchen paper.
- Knead the dough for 1-2 minutes, then split it in two. On a floured surface, roll out the dough into large rounds, about 25cm across; the dough should be very thin. Lift the rounds onto the prepared baking trays.
- Drizzle the pizza bases with extra-virgin olive oil, then arrange the slices of Mozzarella on top. Add the torn prosciutto and tomatoes.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the bases are crisp and golden and the cheese has melted.
- Season the pizzas with black pepper and scatter each with a handful of rocket leaves. Top with the Parmesan shavings and drizzle with some additional olive oil, then slice and serve immediately.
Per serving: 601kcals, 20.6g fat (9.7g saturated), 67.6g carbs, 9.2g sugars, 40g protein, 6.5g fibre, 1.425g sodium
TOP TIP: Don’t worry if you can’t find buffalo Mozzarella: just use a regular ball of cow’s milk Mozzarella.