Serves 8 - 10
- 420ml cold double cream
- 50g caster sugar
- ¾ tsp mint extract
- 250g chocolate wafer biscuits
- 150g chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate)
- Beat together the cream, sugar and mint extract with an electric whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Line a standard 900g loaf tin with parchment paper so that it hangs off the sides.
- Line the bottom of the tin with the wafer biscuits, creaking them if necessary to fit. Spread a layer of the mint cream mixture over the top. Continue layering, ending with a layer of mint cream, until you reach the top. Sprinkle the top with the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for at least five hours until set.
- When ready to serve, gently lift the whole cake out of the tin by the parchment paper. Peel off the paper and slice to serve.
Per serving: 383kcals, 27.6g fat (17.5g saturated), 30.7g carbs, 21g sugars, 3.9g protein, 1g fibre, 0.065g sodium