- 150g blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 60g caster sugar
- 16 ginger snap biscuits
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 250g soft cream cheese
- 300ml cream
- Place blackberries in a bowl with two tablespoons of the caster sugar. Toss mixture gently to combine.
- Use a food processor to whizz the biscuits into rough crumbs.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the lemon zest and juice and beat for 30 seconds until smooth. Add the remaining sugar and half of the cream, beating until just combined.
- Whip the remaining cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Divide the biscuit crumbs between six glasses. Add a spoonful of blackberries to each and dollop with a little of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat the layers to the tops of the glasses and finish with a little whipped cream.
Per serving: 284kcals, 18.8g fat (10.6g saturated), 25.8g carbs, 12.4g sugars, 4.6g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.137g sodium