- 280g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped, plus whole leaves to garnish
- 2 tbsp honey
- 320ml sparkling wine or sparkling water
- Juice of 1 lime
- 5 kiwis, peeled
- 160g cantaloupe, roughly chopped
- Place the raspberries, mint and honey in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Strain the raspberry purée through a sieve and discard the seeds. Stir in the sparkling wine or water and the juice from half of the lime, then set aside.
- Clean the basin of the food processor and blend the kiwi with the juice from the rest of the lime until smooth. Set aside.
- Clean the basin of the food processor and whizz the cantaloupe until smooth. Set aside.
- Spoon equal amounts of kiwi purée into each of four glasses. Gently spoon the cantaloupe purée on top, and finally spoon over the raspberry purée. Garnish with mint leaves.
Per Serving: 203kcals, 1.1g fat (0g saturated), 37g carbs (23.7g sugars), 2.5g protein, 8.4g fibre, 0.012g sodium