Serves 4 - 4
- 300g gluten-free fusilli
- 1 x tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 40g Cheddar, grated
- 2 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp light cream cheese
- ¼ tsp dried Italian seasoning
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook the fusilli according to the package instructions.
Heat a separate saucepan over a medium heat and add the chopped tomatoes. Purée with a hand blender until smooth, then stir in the tomato purée.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the Cheddar, Parmesan, cream cheese and seasoning until the cheese has melted.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce, tossing until completely coated.
Per serving:328kcal, 3.8g fat (1.5g saturated), 59.8g carbs, 4.1g sugar, 4g fibre, 12.9g protein, 0.197g sodium