- 8 lamb chops
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- 3 large handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Pat the lamb chops dry with kitchen paper and spread them all over with harissa. Transfer to a non-metallic dish and cover with cling film. Place in the fridge to marinate for two hours, returning to room temperature 30 minutes before you start cooking.
- Sprinkle the lamb chops with salt and black pepper. Melt two tablespoons of the ghee or oil in a large heavy pan over a medium heat until hot but not smoking, then cook the chops for 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer the chops to a plate, cover with foil and rest for 5-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining ghee in the same pan and cook the spinach for 2-3 minutes until wilted, seasoning generously. Sprinkle with the cumin and squeeze over some lemon juice. Serve the spinach with the lamb chops.
Per Serving: 472 kcal, 25.1g fat (10.9g saturated), 4.9g carbs (2.7g sugars), 53.9g protein, 0g fibre, 0.417g sodium