- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20g butter
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 baby new potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 6 large eggs
- Splash of milk
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 80g Feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices of prosciutto, torn
- Fresh chives, chopped
- 40g Parmesan, shaved
- Green salad
- In a large bowl, lightly whisk the eggs together with the milk. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat the butter and oil in a 25cm ovenproof non-stick pan over a medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft and caramelised.
- Add the sliced potatoes and season. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the herbs and stir everything together. Turn the grill on to a medium-high heat.
- With the heat still on medium-low, add the beaten eggs. Cook gently for 4-5 minutes. Scatter with the Feta and arrange the slices of prosciutto on top.
- Once the frittata is cooked around the edges, place it under the grill for five minutes.
- Once cooked, gently slide the frittata out of the pan onto a serving plate.
- Scatter with some more freshly chopped chives and the Parmesan shavings. Serve hot or cold with a fresh green salad.
Per serving: 664kcals, 45g fat (20.3g saturated), 25.8g carbs, 5.5g sugars, 40.4g protein, 2.6g fibre, 1.909g sodium