- 3 carrots
- 1 medium white cabbage, outer leaves and core removed
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Salt and black pepper
- Remove the peel from the carrots and discard. Use the vegetable peeler to keep stripping the carrots into ribbons.
- Use a sharp knife to shred the cabbage as finely as you can.
- Place the carrots and cabbage in a bowl with the onion, yoghurt, mayonnaise and mustard. Mix well and season with salt and lots of black pepper.
Per serving: 129kcals, 3.4g fat (0.6g saturated), 22.8g carbs, 11.9g sugars, 4.6g protein, 7.4g fibre, 0.228g sodium
TOP TIP: For added colour, try using half white cabbage, half red