- 4 medium potatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 4 small red onions, chopped into cubes
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Salt and black pepper
- 8 small tortillas, more if desired
- Manchego, Gouda, Gruyère or other hard cheese, grated
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat the oven to 220˚C/190˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Put the potatoes and onions into a roasting tray. Toss with olive oil and season with the cumin, paprika and lime juice. Add some salt and black pepper and toss to coat. Roast on the top shelf of the oven for about 30 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 20 seconds or until soft.
- Line each tortilla with some grated cheese, then top with the hot, crispy potato and onion filling so that the cheese melts. Top with chopped coriander and your sauce(s) of choice.
Per serving: 188kcals, 0.7g fat (0g saturated), 43.2g carbs, 5.8g sugars, 4.9g protein, 7.7g fibre, 0.309g sodium
TOP TIP: If you want to use an Irish cheese, Coolea is perfect for these tacos.