For the crust:
190g plain flour
140g cold unsalted butter, cut into 1cm cubes, plus extra for greasing
3 tbsp icing sugar
2 large egg yolks
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp water
For the filling:
170g dark chocolate (65-70% cocoa solids), broken into pieces
1½ tsp coffee liqueur, such as Kahlua or Tia Maria
4 tbsp seedless raspberry jam
500g fresh raspberries
Would you like to try a savoury tart?
- Pulse the flour, butter and sugar in a food processor until combined into a coarse mixture.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks, lemon juice, and one tablespoon of water. Add to the food processor and mix until moist clumps form. Turn out onto a work surface and gather into a ball. Wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Use butter to grease a 23cm tart pan with a removable bottom.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the dough to a 30cm circle. Fit the dough into the tart tin, pressing into the corners. Trim any overhang and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and bake for 25 minutes until golden, then allow to cool thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, heat the cream in a small pan. Bring it just to the boil, then immediately remove from the heat. Add the chocolate to the hot cream and stir until it forms a smooth ganache. Add the coffee liqueur. Let the ganache cool for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the cooled crust to a serving dish and spread with the raspberry jam.
- Spoon the chocolate ganache over the jam and smooth the top with a palette knife. Arrange the raspberries on top to decorate.
367kcals, 21.6g fat (13.4g saturated), 39.3g carbs, 17.6g sugars, 4.8g protein, 4.4g fibre, 0.104g sodium