1 tbsp lemon juice
Pinch of salt
120ml chicken or vegetable stock
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 anchovy fillets
1 tbsp capers
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
Handful of fresh basil
Handful of flat leaf parsley
7 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
380g cooked chicken, shredded
8 large tortillas
1 ripe avocado, sliced
4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- For the sour cream, place the cashews in a bowl, cover with water and soak for a minimum of four hours or overnight. Drain and rinse the nuts.
- Place the cashews in a food processor with the lemon juice, salt and about half of the stock. Pulse to combine, scraping the sides down as necessary. Add the remaining stock and process for several minutes until very smooth.
- Finely chop all the salsa verde ingredients, either by hand or in a food processor. Stir together and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Combine the salsa verde and cashew sour cream in a medium pan and heat slowly until the mixture is warm. Season to taste.
- Mix half of the salsa and sour cream mixture with the shredded chicken.
- Divide the chicken mixture between the tortillas and roll them up. Place them seam-side down in an ovenproof dish.
- Top the enchiladas with the remaining salsa mixture. Cover with tin foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with slices of avocado and spring onions to serve.
Per serving: 799 kcals, 56.7g fat (10.2g saturated), 40.5g carbs, 3.2g sugar, 39g protein, 8.4g. fibre, 0.738g sodium