2 chicken fillets
4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Juice of 2 lemons
2 garlic cloves, crushed
Salt and black pepper
For the croutons:
1 day-old ciabatta, cut into 1cm cubes
2 tbsp olive oil
For the Caesar dressing:
120g sour cream
100g low fat plain yoghurt
2 tbsp Parmesan, grated
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 anchovy, smeared to a paste with a fork
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 handfuls of Romaine lettuce, chopped
4 large tortillas
- Place the chicken fillets in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice and garlic until combined. Season with salt and black pepper, then pour the mixture over the chicken and toss to coat. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge for at least two hours (up to overnight if desired.)
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Remove the chicken from the oil mixture and pat dry. Place on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked throughout.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate, slice it thinly and set aside.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
- Place the bread cubes into a large bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the oil and mix well. Spread the cubes onto a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes until light golden.
- In a bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble, place the sliced chicken in a bowl with the croutons, the chopped lettuce and enough dressing to coat everything. Toss to coat evenly.
- Fill each tortilla with a quarter of the chicken mixture and roll up.
537 kcals, 35.8g fat (14.7g saturated), 27.3g carbs, 2.9g sugars, 28.3g protein, 2.5g fibre, 0.469g sodium
Add some chopped crispy bacon for an extra flavour boost!