Serves 4 - 6
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g chestnut mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 480 g fresh spinach
- 710 g jar of ready-made white sauce
- 12 ready-to-bake lasagne sheets
- 125 g blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large frying pan and cook half of the mushrooms for five minutes until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper to dry. Repeat with another tablespoon of oil and the remaining mushrooms. Transfer to the kitchen paper.
- Add the last tablespoon of oil to the pan and cook the onion and garlic for four minutes until soft.
- Stir in the spinach leaves, cover with a
lid and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes
- Return the mushrooms to the pan and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a layer of the white sauce into the base of a 24cmx18cm baking dish. Place three lasagne sheets over the sauce and add one-third of the mushroom mixture.
- Crumble over some of the blue cheese.
- Add another thee lasagne sheets and continue layering, finishing with the final three lasagne sheets, a layer of white sauce and a sprinkling of blue cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until cooked through and the topping is bubbling and golden. Serve with a side salad or
Per Serving 782kcals, 28.3g fat (5.3g saturated), 114.2g carbs, 3.5g sugars, 14.8g protein, 3.1g fibre, 2g sodium