- 4 chicken fillets
- 50g butter, at room temperature, plus extra to rub
- Salt and black pepper
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Baby potatoes, boiled
- Mixed salad
- Preheat the grill to a high heat.
- Place the chicken fillets on a baking tray, rub with a little butter and season. Cook under the grill for 7-8 minutes per side until cooked throughout.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter with the breadcrumbs, garlic and parsley.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and slice a small (½cm deep) slit into the top of each fillet. Fill each slit with garlic breadcrumbs and pat the remaining crumbs over the top of the fillets.
- Return the chicken fillets to the grill for another five minutes until the crumbs are golden and crispy. Remove and place the chicken Kievs on serving plates.
- Drizzle with any butter remaining on the baking tray and serve with boiled baby potatoes and a mixed salad.
Per serving: 399kcals, 20.8g fat (9.3g saturated), 9.7g carbs, 0.8g sugars, 41g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.319g sodium