- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 tuna steaks
For the mango salsa:
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, seeds scooped out, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp coriander, chopped
- In a shallow dish, combine the olive oil with the Jamaican Jerk seasoning. Add the tuna steaks and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours, turning in the spiced oil once or twice. Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the mango salsa. Set aside.
- Place a griddle pan over a high heat until very hot. Season the tuna steaks with salt and black pepper and cook on the griddle for 2-3 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or longer if you prefer.
4 Serve the tuna steaks topped with the mango salsa.
Per Serving: 472 kcal, 25.5g fat (4.5g saturated), 24.4g carbs (17.4g sugars), 37.2g protein, 3.2g fibre, 1.445g sodium